Friday, June 28
Bakin Friends: Caramel Pretzel Delights
It's time for another Bakin Friends reveal! Remember these marshmallow cookies? Bakin Friends connects a group of bakers who love sweets and each month we send each other baked goods with a secret ingredient.
This month's secret ingredient was CARAMEL and I received the most delicious chocolate caramel pretzel delights from Jenifer. The best snack bites ever.
Jenifer sent two packed zip-lock bags and one of them was gone within 2 hours. I kid you not. I totally forgot I had to take pictures, luckily there were a few left the next morning. They are so easy to make too. All you need to do is melt Rolo's on pretzels and top with pecans. A super easy, grab-to-go snack. I love it! And all you chocolate lovers out there will love it too.
I enjoyed them very much, Jenifer. Thank you!!
Caramel Pretzel Delights
Source: Jenifer Mathewson
Ingredients:
Bag of small pretzels
Bag of Rolo's
Pecan halves
Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzels on sheet and top with a rolo. Bake 3-5 minutes or until rolo softens but not melted. Remove from oven and press each rolo with a pecan half, Cool in the refrigerator and enjoy!
If you would like to join Bakin Friends, contact Steph here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

How awesome are these!! I could pop 100 of them easily!
ReplyDeleteI did :p
Deletelove that sweet and salty combo. 1 hour in my house...gone!
ReplyDeleteSo hard not to eat them all!!
DeleteI've been making those for years - I got the recipe from Weight Watchers, of all places! I make them every year during the holidays, they're a great gift and everyone loves them!
ReplyDeleteOh what a great idea!! I'll have to keep that in mind...but that means I have to share??
DeleteThese look insanely good!
ReplyDeleteso simple and it looks so good! why haven't i thought of this?! :p
ReplyDeletebtw, i nominated you for the liebster award! more info here: http://aller-dings.blogspot.nl/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html